The Daily Payments report is a list of all Payment and Claim Payment for a specific date or date range.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Payments.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date.
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- Unearned will include payments with an unearned type (paysplits not associated to a provider, such as prepayments). Unearned / Unallocated Income
- Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the Daily - View All Providers permission.
- Include Unearned: Select this box to include unearned payments.
Note: This should either always be selected when running the daily payment report, or never selected.
- Clinics: Select the clinics to include. Only paysplits for the selected clinic(s) will be included.
- Group By: Select how payments will be grouped. Provider paysplits will still show separately.
- Check: Group by payment (one line for each payment per provider or clinic).
- Patient: Group by paying patient (one line for each patient per provider or clinic).
- Show splits by provider separately: Checked by default. Keep checked to split payments by provider. Uncheck to group payments.
- All insurance payment types: Select the insurance payment types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All patient payment types: Select the patient payment types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All Claim Payment Groups: Select the claim payment group (useful when many people enter payments at once). See Finalizing Insurance Payments to assign claim payment groups. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- Click OK to generate the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.