The Manage Module contains miscellaneous management functions that do not apply to any single patient.
Also see Webinars.
- Send Claims: Send, print, and manage insurance claims. See Send Claims.
- Batch Ins: Enter batch insurance payments. See Batch Insurance Payment.
- Billing: Print or email batch statements and set billing defaults. See Billing.
- Deposits: Create Deposit Slip.
- Supply Inventory: Track suppliers, supplies, orders, and equipment. See Supply Inventory.
- TSI Collections: See TSI Collections.
- Tasks: Opens the Tasks Area in a separate window. More than one task list can be open at a time.
- Backup: Use Open Dental's manual Backup Tool.
- Accounting: Set up a chart of accounts and track expenses, income, assets, liabilities and equity. See Accounting.
- Email Inbox: Launch the Email Client.
- ERAs: Process ERAs.
- Import Ins Plans: Only visible when Public Health is turned on. This is a very specific function for importing 834 files. Import Ins Plan 834.
Employees can use the Time Clock to clock in/out of work. See Time Clock for details.
Send internal text, light and sound messages to all workstations in the office. See Messaging.