The Daily Write-off Report lists write-offs by patient for a single date or date range. Write-offs are only tracked for insurance plans that use the PPO Percentage plan type. See In-network/ Contracted Insurance Plans (PPOs).
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Write-offs.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date. The date range defaults to today's date.
- Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers or click All to select all providers. Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the Daily - View All Providers permission.
- Show Insurance Write-offs: Determines the date write-offs are applied. See Applying Write-offs to Production for more details.
- Use insurance payment date: Apply write-offs on the date the insurance claim is received (Receiving Claims).
- Use procedure date: Apply write-offs on the day the procedure is completed.
- Clinics: Select the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics, or click All to select all clinics. Unassigned refers to write-offs (claims) not assigned to a clinic.
- Click OK to generate the report.