In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, Appointment Colors.
The Appointment Colors definition determines some of colors in the Appointments Module.
- Practice Open: Background color of the appointment schedule when the practice is open. This is the color shown when a provider is scheduled for an operatory. See Schedule Setup.
- Practice Closed: Background color of the appointment schedule when the practice is closed. This is the color shown when there is no scheduled provider for an operatory.
- Appointment Complete - Background: Background color of completed appointments.
- Holiday: Background color of the appointment schedule when the day is marked as a Holiday in Schedule Setup.
- Blockout Text: Text color of blockouts.
- Patient Note Background: Background color for patient notes not yet set complete (see Notes, Appointment Notes).
- Completed Pt Note Background: Background color of patient notes that have been set complete.
To edit a definition color double-click an item to open the Edit Definition window.
Click the colored block to select a Color then click OK to save. The item name cannot be changed or hidden.