In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, Account Colors.
The Account Colors definition determines the text color of line items in the Account Module, Patient Account grid.
- Default: Line items that are not listed below.
- Adjustments: Text color of Adjustments.
- Discounts: Text color of Treatment Planned Procedure Discount adjustments.
- Patient Payments: Text color of a Patient Payment.
- Insurance: Claims with a status of Waiting to Send or Sent.
- Comm: Text color of Statements.
- PayPlan: Payment Plan debits and credits.
- Insurance Payment: Text color of Claim Payments.
- Received Ins Claim: Claims with a status of received.
- Received Pre-Auth: Preauthorizations with a status of received. Preauthorizations no longer show in the Account Module, this definition is permanently hidden.
- Broken Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9986 (missed appointment).
- Canceled Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9987 (canceled appointment).
Double-click an item to edit the color.
Click the colored block to select a Color, then click OK to save. The item cannot be renamed or hidden.