In the Account Module, click Statement.
Printed and emailed statements are automatically saved as PDFs in the patient's Account Module and Imaging Module. They can be reprinted or viewed at a later time.
- Manage Module Preferences: Select what shows by default in statements (e.g. return address, payment notes, adjustment notes, procedure breakdown, account number, due dates).
- Account Module Preferences: Select whether the Amount Due and Balance take into account insurance estimates (Balances don't subtract insurance estimate). Usually this is unchecked, unless patients are responsible for all treatment as it is done and insurance payments go directly to the patient instead of the dental office.
- Payment Plan: Full and walkout statements show payment plan information in a Payment Plans grid. Depending on the Pay Plan Logic, the Amount Due and Balance on the statement may include payment plan amounts due.
- Billing Defaults: Set the number of days of the account history that is printed on full statements.
- The internal statement sheet is designed to fit in #10 envelopes. To customize statements, see Statement Layout.
Sample Full Statement: