This report analyzes the incoming referral count and production for a specific date range
In Standard Reports, in the Lists section, click Referral Analysis.
- To control user access to this report, see Report Setup: Security Permissions.
- Production numbers only include patients with incoming referrals.
- Custom referrals are not included on report.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists section, click Referral Analysis.
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include.
- Date: By default a period of the current month based on today's date is selected.
- Click the right/left arrow to move back/forward one month.
- Click This Month to populate the text boxes with the current month.
- Or click in each text box to enter custom dates.
- Include address information: Check this box to include address information in the analysis. This is useful if exporting the results for letter merge.
- Run as landscape: Only shows when Include address information is checked. This will print the report as landscape.
- Only include new patients: Check this box to only include new patients in the analysis. This is based on the date of the first completed procedure.
- Click OK to generate the analysis.
Below is a description of each column in the report.
- Last Name: Last name of the referrer.
- First Name: First name of the referrer.
- Count: Number of patients referred by each referrer using the selected criteria.
- Production: Total gross production from referred patients.
Note: If a patient was referred from more than once source, both sources will list with the full production amount.