The Net Production Detail Daily Report is a true daily report that lists net production by transaction in a specified date range. This report is useful for offices that use accrual accounting. The estimated write-off is reported on the date of service and any variance in that write-off is reported on the insurance payment date as the change from estimate to actual.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Net Production Detail Daily.
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include in the report. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- Clinics: Select the clinics to include in the report, or click All to select all clinics.
- Pay Period Date Range: Default is the current pay period. Click the left or right arrow to adjust the date range of the report.
- Report Types: Choose Date Range or Today. Date range is by pay period if one is set up.
- Click OK to generate the report.
Type: There are three types that will appear.
- Procedure Completed: Date is based on date completed. UCR is gross production without capitation. OrigEstWO, EstVsActualWO, and Adjustment are zero by default.
- Prod Adjustment: Date is based on the date the adjustment was created. Bad debt types are not included. OrigEstWO, Adjustment, and NPR are zero by default.
- Claim Received: Date is based on SuppReceived column. UCR, OrigEstWO, and Adjustment are zero by default.
UCR: Gross production by day. Does not take capitation write-offs into account. This may cause the gross production values to differ from the Production and Income report.
OrigEstWO: Write-off estimate amount for the procedure's primary insurance, based on the Claim Snapshot. (Family Module Preferences)
EstVsActualWO: Snapshot write-off minus the claim proc write-off.
NPR: This is net production: gross production (UCR) minus write-off estimates (OrigEstWO).