The Daily Adjustments Report lists Adjustment for a date range.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Adjustments.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date. Since this is a daily report, you typically only run a single date, but you can also include as large of a date range as you wish.
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include in the report. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers. Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the Daily - View All Providers permission.
- Adjustment Types: Highlight the adjustment types to include in the report. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple types, or click All to select all types.
- Clinics: If using clinics, select the clinics to include in the report.
- Click OK to generate the report.