Use the Treatment Finder report to quickly identify Active patients who have unscheduled treatment planned procedures.
In Standard Reports, in the Lists section, click Treatment Finder.
See our Webinar: Treatment Finder Report
When first generated, the list includes patients who:
- Have treatment planned procedures (does not include procedures with a $0 fee).
- Have no scheduled appointment.
- Have insurance with a benefit year that follows the calendar year.
Different settings affect the results of the report. In the View section, change the report criteria then click Refresh List to update the results.
Treatment Finder Grid
The Treatment Finder grid displays results for the selected criteria. Click a column header to sort.
- LName / FName: Last name and first name of the patient.
- Contact: Preferred Recall contact method from Edit Patient Information. If no Preferred Recall Method is set for a patient the Home Phone Number will display under Contact instead.
- Annual Max: View individual (I) or family (F) annual max insurance benefits. Patients with no annual max will have a Amt Rem of $0.
- Amt Used: View amount of insurance used for completed procedures attached to received, supplemental, or adjustment insurance claims. Individual and family amounts show.
- Amt Pend: View pending insurance claims with attached completed procedures. Individual and family amounts show.
- Amt Rem: View remaining insurance benefits. Individual and family amounts show. Amount remaining includes completed procedures.
- TreatPlan: Total procedure fees for the individual patient's treatment planned procedures.
- Insurance Carrier: Patient's primary insurance carrier.
- Clinic: Displays clinic patients is assigned to.
Right-click a patient to view Family Module or Account Module.
- Letters Preview: Highlight patients you wish to send a letter to. Select the patient letter template to use then click OK. A PDF preview of all letters will generate. Patient letter templates are defined in Sheets.
- Export to File: Export all results as a txt or xls file that can be merged or imported into another program. For all patients, Pat Num, Last Name, First Name, Contact Method, Address, City, State, Zip, Annual Max, Amount Used, Amount Pending, Amount Remaining and Treatment Plan total will be exported.
- Single labels: Select a patient, then click Single Labels to send the label directly to the printer.
- Label Preview: Click to generate a PDF preview of labels. Click Print to send to the printer.
- Print List: Click to print the list. See example below:
- Go to Family: View Family Module for selected patient.
- Go to Account: View Account Module for selected patient.