Use the PPO Write-offs report to compare write-offs by claim or carrier. The report will list standard fees, PPO fees, and write-off amounts.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly section, click PPO Write-offs.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date. The date range defaults to last month.
- Individual Claims/Group by Carrier: Select the sort order of the report.
- Individual Claims: List fees and write-offs by claim.
- Group by Carrier: List total fees and write-offs by carrier. To further limit results, enter carrier name.
- Show Insurance Write-offs: Determines the date write-offs are applied. See Applying Write-offs to Production for more details.
- Use insurance payment date: Apply write-offs on the date the insurance claim is received.
- Use procedure date: Apply write-offs on the day the procedure is completed.
- Click OK to generate the report.
Example of a PPO Write-off Report by Individual Claim
Example of a PPO Write-off Report by Carrier
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.