Users can customize the Patient Portal by selecting which features to utilize.
In eServices Signup, click More Settings.
Patient Portal Features
This process will determine which features are available to patients in the portal. See Patient Portal: What Patient Sees.
Select the features patients can see and use in the portal.
- MakePayments: Patients can make online payments using XCharge (OpenEdge) or PayConnect. For more setup information, see Online Payment Management.
- ModuleAccount: Patients can view payments and statements.
- ModuleWebMail: Use WebMail to view, compose, and send secure messages between provider and patient.
- ModuleCareSummary: Patients can view, download, and transmit care summaries. See EHR Continuity of Care Document ( CCD ).
- ModuleImages: Patients can view and download PDFs or images stored in Images folders shared to the portal.
- MakeAppointments: Patients can view scheduled and completed appointments and other action needed items, such as eConfirmations that need confirmed and Web Sched Recall notifications that are still unscheduled.
- ModuleTreatmentPlan: Patients can view saved treatment plans.
Click Submit to apply changes. It may take up to 15 minutes for changes to take effect.