In the Account Module toolbar, click the Statement dropdown, Limited or Limited (Custom).
There are two options for creating limited statements: Limited and Limited (Custom).
- Limited: Only shows transactions associated with selected procedures, patient payment, insurance payment, and adjustments. If no procedures are selected completed procedures from the current day will be automatically included.
- Limited (Custom): Opens the Limited Statement Select window to select procedures, patient payment, insurance payment, and adjustments.
In the Account Module, highlight procedures, patient payments, insurance payments, and adjustments. Then in the Statement dropdown, click Limited.
Note: If no procedures are selected completed procedures from the current day will be automatically included.
An options window will open. Select options for the Limited Statement. Most options match the Statement Window.
- Exclude income transfers: Specific to limited statements. Check to exclude income transfers from appearing on the statement.
Note: The Include patient last name and Exclude income transfers options are only available on unsent, limited statements. These options, if checked, are not saved when the Statement options window is closed without sending.
In the Statement dropdown, click Limited (Custom).
The Limited Statement Select window will open. Select filters, then highlight the transactions to show. Click OK to continue to the Statement window.
- Filters: Adjust From and To date, and Transaction types to filter displayed procedures.
- Transaction Types: Highlight transaction types to show.
- All: Select all displayed procedures.
- None: Deselect all procedures.
- Click OK to generate limited statement for selected procedures.
The statement will not include aging or payment plan information. The total due, insurance estimate, and balance information is based on the items in the statement only.