In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, Task Priorities.
The Task Priorities definition determines the priority status options available to assign to Tasks.
The priority determines the task color and sort order in Task Lists.
Double-click an existing item or click Add to create a new item. The Edit Definition window will open.
- Name: Enter the priority status.
- D = Default, R = Reminder: Set the priority default.
- Enter D to designate the default priority for all newly created tasks (only one can be flagged as default).
- Enter R to designate the default Task Reminder priority.
- Color: Click the colored block to select the task background Color for this priority.
Click OK to save.