Web Sched Appointments Report
Use the Web Sched Appointments report to identify patients who have scheduled appointments using Web Sched New Patient or Web Sched Recall.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard, Web Sched Appointments.
Note: There is also a link to open this report from the Web Sched New Patient Appointment Alert. Click on the alert, then select open eServices Web Sched New Patient Appointments.
- From/To: Select the date range of appointments to view, based on when the patient created the appointment. Click the down arrow to select days from a calendar; click down arrow again to close the calendar.
- Clinics: If using Clinics highlight the clinics to report on. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics or click All to select all clinics.
- Confirmed Status: Filter the results by appointment Confirmed Status,
- Web Sched New Patient appointments default the confirmed status set on the Web Sched New Pat Appts setup window.
- Web Sched Recall appointments default to the 'Not Called' confirmed status.
- Show Recall Appointments: Check to show appointments scheduled using Web Sched Recall.
- Show New Patient Appointments: Check to show appointments scheduled using Web Sched New Patient Appointments.
- Click Refresh List to update report results.