Daily Payments Report
The Daily Payments report is a list of all payments for a specific date or date range.
Note: For security permissions that affect report access, see Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Payments.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date.
In the second calendar select the end date. Since this is a daily report, you typically only run a single date, but you can set a date range.
- Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers. 'Unearned' will include payments with an unearned type (pay splits not associated to a provider, such as prepayments).
- Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the 'Daily - View All Providers' permission.
- The Include Unearned checkbox was removed in version 16.4. This checkbox works similar to the 'Unearned' provider in that it includes/excludes payments with an unearned type.
- Clinics: Select the Clinic(s) to include. Only Pay Splits for the selected clinic(s) will be included.
- Group By: Select how payments will be grouped. Provider splits will still show separately.
- Check: Group by payment (one line for each payment per provider or clinic).
- Patient: Group by paying patient (one line for each patient per provider or clinic).
- All insurance payment types: Select the Insurance Payments Types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All patient payment types: Select the Patient Payment types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All Claim Payment Groups: Select the claim payment group (useful when many people enter payments at once). See Finalize Claim Payments to assign claim payment groups. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- Click OK to generate the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.