The Daily Payments report is a list of all Patient Payments and Insurance Claim Payments for a specific date or date range.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Payments.
- Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date.
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- Unearned will include payments with an unearned type (paysplits not associated to a provider, such as prepayments). Unearned / Unallocated Income
- Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the Daily - View All Providers permission.
- Include Unearned: Select this box to include unearned payments.
Note: This should either always be selected when running the daily payment report, or never selected.
- Clinics: Select the clinics to include. Only paysplits for the selected clinic(s) will be included.
- Group By: Select how payments will be grouped. Provider paysplits will still show separately.
- Check: Group by payment (one line for each payment per provider or clinic).
- Patient: Group by paying patient (one line for each patient per provider or clinic).
- Show splits by provider separately: Checked by default. Keep checked to split payments by provider. Uncheck to group payments.
- All insurance payment types: Select the insurance payment types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All patient payment types: Select the patient payment types to include. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- All Claim Payment Groups: Select the claim payment group (useful when many people enter payments at once). See FinalizingInsurance Payments to assign claim payment groups. To select specific options, uncheck All, then highlight items.
- Click OK to generate the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.