Printing Reports - Complex Report System
Standard Reports that use the complex report system will preview on screen once generated. A menu bar will show in the upper left. The view appears as follows:
- Print: Print the report to the default printer. See Printer Setup.
- Blue arrows: Click the left arrow to move back one page; click the right arrow to move to the next page.
- Page numbers: Indicates the page currently showing and total pages in report. Type in a page number and press Enter to jump to that page.
- Plus/minus magnifying glass: Zoom in/out on the report.
- 100: Return to 100% view.
- Wrap Text: Click to toggle text wrapping on/off in the selected report when printing long columns. Set the default in Report Setup - Misc Settings.
- Export: Save the report information as a .txt or .xls file.
- Close: Close the report window.