Version 21.3 was released as beta on 08/31/2021. Features will be added to this list as they are completed.
- Patient Portal Invites for all appointments. Edit Reminder Rule
- Added Premed tag to eReminders. Edit Reminder Rule
- Patient Portal prevents disclosing whether a username exists. Patient Portal: What Patient Sees
- eClipboard allows patient payments.
- Mark medications in eClipboard as active or inactive.
- Patient Portal displays confirmations when payment using credit card on file is successful. Patient Portal: What Patient Sees
- Option to display eClipboard checkin questions individually.
- eRx proxy users can utilize DoseSpot through Open Dental Mobile.
- Web Sched Appointments Reports filters using eServiceLog instead of SecurityLog. Web Sched Appointments Report
- Webforms only download for the selected clinic. Web Forms Retrieve
- About page added to Open Dental Mobile.
- View payment plans in eClipboard.
- Send statements via text message.
- Receipt option for patients making online payments.
- Preference to save payment plans as PDF from eClipboard.
- Fixed where Display Rendering Data setting was located. Send Mass Email
- Tasks make notification sound on blocked tasks. Task, Tasks Area
- Option to show hidden users in Task Search. Task Search
- Filter Transaction History by amount range.
- Security permission to restrict access to adding or editing medications. Permissions
- Security permission for setting up high security program links. Permissions
- Security permission to restrict access to adding or editing allergies. Permissions
- Security permission to restrict access to adding or editing problems. Permissions
- Security permission to restrict access to the Edit Patient Information window. Permissions
- Audit Trail entry for editing patient credit card. Audit Trail Permissions
- Description for Mobile Web permission now incudes Open Dental Mobile. (Also backported to 21.2.29) Permissions