This report generates a list of procedures that haven't been billed to insurance. Only procedures for patients that have insurance are listed, unless Show Procedures Completed Before Insurance Added is checked and insurance was later added. All procedures on this list should either be billed to insurance or marked not covered by ins in the Procedure Info window. You can also create batch claims for unbilled procedures from here (see Creating Batch Claims).
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly section, click Procedures Not Billed to Ins.
- Select the report criteria, then click Refresh to update the list.
- From / To Dates: Today's date is the default. To change, click a down arrow, then select the report start date in the first calendar and the end date in the second calendar. To close the calendars, click an up arrow again or Refresh.
- Show Procedures Completed Before Insurance Added: By default, the report will only include procedures that were completed while the patient had active insurance coverage. Check this box to include procedures that were completed before the patient's insurance was added.
- Clinics: Highlight the clinics to include. Click All to select all clinics or press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple.
- Include Medical Procedures: By default the report will only include procedures for patients who have dental insurance plans. To also include procedures for patients who have medical insurance, check this box.
Note: The Automatically Group Procedures checkbox is used when creating claims from this window. If checked and procedures for a patient have different clinics or place of service, claims for each clinic/place of service will be created. If unchecked, you will be blocked from creating claims when patient procedures have different clinic/place of service.
- Click Print to print the report. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
- Click Close to close the report window.