In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard Reports. In the Daily section, click Incomplete Procedure Notes.
This report shows all completed procedures with incomplete Procedure Notes or Procedure Group Note, and can optionally include procedures with no note or unsigned notes.
- Incomplete Procedure Note: A procedure with uncompleted quotations in the Notes text (e.g. Due Date ""). Flagged with a red Incomplete Note warning above the note.
- Incomplete Auto Notes: Procedures with Auto Notes that have skipped prompts.
- No Procedure Note: The procedure has never had text in the Notes box, and all other procedures with the same date also have no note. If a procedure has uncompleted quotations any other procedure completed the same day without a note will be excluded from the list.
- Unsigned Procedure Note: There is a note on the procedure that has not been signed (valid or invalid signature).
Include procedures with no notes on any procedure for the same day: Check to list patients with completed procedures, on the same day that does not have a note and uncompleted quotations.
Note: If a procedure had a note at one time but currently does not, the procedure will be excluded from the list.
Include procedures with a note that is unsigned: Check to include procedures with a note but no note signature (valid or invalid).
Note: If Include procedures with no notes on any procedure for the same day is also checked and no note ever existed in the procedure note field, the Unsigned column will be blank.
Use the From date dropdown menu to select the start date and the To date dropdown menu to select the end date. Includes patients matching the filter criteria within the selected date range. Defaults to today's date.
Clinics: Highlight specific clinics, or select All to include patients for all clinics.
Providers: Highlight specific providers, or click All to include patients for all providers.
List results are ordered by completed procedure date and patient name. Select one of the following to group the list by:
- Procedure (default): Lists patients by procedure code.
- Patient: Groups by patient name (one row per patient).
- Date and Patient: Groups by completed procedure date then patient name (one row per patient, per date).
Click Refresh to update the list after making filter changes.
- Single click a patient to select the patient in the background.
- Right click or double click a patient to go to the patient's chart.
- Print to send to the default printer.
- Export to save as a file.