In Standard Reports, in the Lists section, click Birthdays.
The Birthdays report is a list of all patients who have birthdays within a specific date range. You can also print postcards for each patient with a personalized message. There is also a birthday section in Laser Labels which prints sheets of labels.
- Date Range: Select the from and to dates to include in the report. Click the arrows to move forward/back one month at a time, or click Next Month.
- Message: Personalize the postcard message. Three unique keywords can be used. These will be replaced with patient information on the postcard. Postcard messages have a limit of 465 characters. Any characters beyond that will be cut off on the printed postcard.
- ?FName: patient's preferred name. If no preferred name, uses first name.
- ?AgeOrdinal: patient's ordinal age, e.g. 44th, 22nd.
- ?Age: patient's age, e.g. 44, 22.
Click Save Msg to save the message for later use.
- To print postcards, click Preview to first generate the postcards. Then click Print on the preview window.
To generate a list of names, addresses, birth dates, and ages for patients with birth dates within the set date range, click Report.
This list can be printed or exported as a txt file.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
To edit the number of post cards that print on each sheet, see Setup Recall.