In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard. In the Lists section, click Appointments.
The Appointments report is a list of all appointments for a date or date range, and for all or specific providers or clinics. It can also be used to track which appointments made using Web Sched Recall, Web Sched New Patient, or Web Sched ASAP (see Web Sched Feature).
- Providers: Highlight the providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- Clinics: If using Clinics highlight the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics or click All to select all clinics.
- Date Range: Enter the start and end date, or click Today or Tomorrow to change both dates to today or tomorrow's date.
- Appointment Date: Orders report by the date of the appointment.
- Appointment Date Created: Orders report by date the appointment was created.
- Show "Note" Appointments: Includes notes for patients that have been created from the View Pat Appts window.
- Web Sched Appointments Only: If using Web Sched, track which appointments were scheduled using each service by filtering the report. Selecting one or both of these options will result in only appointments that meet the criteria to be included in the report. All other appointments will be excluded.
- Show Recall Appointments: Show appointments scheduled using Web Sched Recall.
- Show New Patient Appointments: Show appointments scheduled using Web Sched New Patient.
- Show ASAP Appointments: Show appointments scheduled using Web Sched ASAP.
- Click OK to preview the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.