The Active Patient report lists all active patients that have had a completed procedure within a specific date range.
In Standard Reports, in the Lists section, click Active Patients.
- To control user access to this report, see Report Setup: Security Permissions.
- To get a list of inactive patients try the following Query Examples:
- Query example 285: Lists patients with status of Inactive or Archived and includes date last seen.
- Query example 49: Lists patients not seen since a specified date. Includes contact information.
Choose report criteria:
- Calendar: Choose a date range. The left calendar shows the start date; the right calendar shows the end date. Calendar automatically defaults to Today's date.
- Billing Types: Check All to include all billing types or uncheck the box to select specific types.
- Patient Status: Check All to include all patient status types or uncheck the box to select specific types.
- Providers: Check All to include all providers or uncheck the box to select specific providers. Uses patient's primary or secondary provider. Report reflects primary provider of the patient.
- Clinics: If using Clinics, check All (Includes hidden) to include all clinics, including those marked hidden, or uncheck the box to select specific clinics.
Click OK to preview the report.
This list can be printed, or exported as a .txt file. This list is sorted first by clinic, then by provider, and then by last name. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.