Payment Plan printouts can be customized to meet the needs of the practice.
In Sheets, double-click on a custom sheet with the type of PaymentPlan.
Alternatively, in Sheets:
- Click New and choose PaymentPlan as the Sheet Type to create a new Payment Plan sheet from blank.
- Select an existing Custom PaymentPlan sheet and click Duplicate to create a copy of an existing Payment Plan sheet.
- Select the existing Internal PaymentPlan sheet and click Copy to create a copy of the default Payment Plan sheet that can be edited.
Also see: Sheet Def Properties and Sheet Field Types.
Enable the Preference
Enable the Preference Pay Plans use Sheets for printing.
With this preference enabled, when printing a payment plan from the account module, if no custom sheet has been created, then the internal sheet is used. If multiple custom PaymentPlan sheets exist, the top-most (i.e., first alphabetically) sheet will be used when printing.
Customizing a Payment Plan Sheet
To customize a Payment Plan sheet type, see Edit Sheet Def.
The layout of printed Payment Plan terms (Sign and Print Payment Plan) can be customized by setting up a sheet with a PaymentPlan type. If enabled, the same custom sheet is used for all printed payment plans.
- There is one grid, PayPlanGrid, that is only available for sheets with a PaymentPlan type. The columns in the grid are fixed and cannot be changed. See Sheet Grid.
- An electronic signature box can be added to a payment plan sheet. If added, a preview window will display before printing so the plan can be signed. See Sheet Signature Box.
- Printed and saved custom payment plan notes are saved as PDFs in the Imaging Module. To set the folder these payment plans are saved in, see Definitions: Image Categories.