ODMobile (formerly Open Dental Mobile) is an app installed to a user's mobile device.
In eServices Setup, click Signup. In the Basics tab, enable Mobile.
Set Up ODMobile in Open Dental
- Sign up for ODMobile in the eServices Signup Portal.
- Set up Mobile Settings to use when logging into the app. This only needs done once and is used for all Open Dental apps.
- Set up Users to log into ODMobile.
- Users must have the Mobile Web/ODMobile security permission.
- Passwords must be strong must be enabled in Global Security Settings.
- Users must have a strong password.
Install Open Dental on a Mobile Device
ODMobile is designed for phones, not tablets.
- Install the app to each desired device. ODMobile is available for iOS and Android.
- In the app, enter the Mobile Settings to connect the app with the database.
- Log into the app using an Open Dental username and password.