In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links, PDMP.
The PDMP (Prescription Drug Monitoring Program) bridge is for Illinois users only.
The following must be set before using the PDMP bridge:
- Providers must have a First Name, Last Name, DEA Number, and National Provider ID entered.
- Patients must have a First Name, Last Name, Birthdate, and Gender entered.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Double-Click into each of the Additional Properties to enter login credentials. These are issued by Logicoy and are required.
- Illinois PDMP FacilityID.
- Illinois PDMP Username.
- Illinois PDMP Password.
- Setup a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Change the Text on button if desired.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.