Broken Appointment Report
This report lists patients who have Broken an Appointment during a date range and any associated fees charged. It is grouped by clinic.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists area, click Broken Appointments.
- In the Calendar, select the date range. Select the start date in the first calendar, and select the end date in the second calendar.
- Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- If using Clinic(s), select the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics, or click All to select all clinics.
- Select which patients will be included based on the different methods of marking broken appointments. There are three options:
By procedures: Include patients who have a D9986 procedure.
By adjustments: Include patients with a specific adjustment type. Select the adjustment type in the list box on the right.
By appointment status: Include patients who have appointments with a status of "broken".
The default setting for this option is based on the Broken Appointment Automation option selected in Appointments Module Preferences.
- Click OK to generate the report.
Broken appointment report by procedure.
Broken appointment report by adjustment type.
Broken appointment report by appointment status.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.