The unscheduled list is a place to temporarily store appointments that need follow up (e.g. no-shows, cancelled appointments). Review it frequently so it doesn't become unmanageable.
The unscheduled list is non-modal; you can browse to other windows while it is open.
Send an Appointment to the Unscheduled List
There are a few ways to send an scheduled appointment to the unscheduled list.
- In the Appointment schedule, right click on the appointment, then select Send to Unscheduled List.
- Single click on the appointment, then click on the right.
- On the Edit Appointment window, select UnschedList as the Status.
Send appointments from the unscheduled list to the appointment schedule pinboard.
- Select the appointment or appointments you wish to send to the pinboard.
- Right click and select Send to Pinboard.
Do not send appointments that have a Planned Appointment to the unscheduled list. Instead, simply delete the scheduled appointment, then use the Planned
Appointment Tracker to track and reschedule.
View the Unscheduled List
In the Appointments module, click the Appointment List icon in the upper right, then click Unscheduled.
Narrow or sort the unscheduled list by specific criteria. Click Refresh to update.
- Order by:
Sort the list alphabetically by appointment status, alphabetically by last name, first name, or by date the appointment was created.
- Include Broken Appointments that have been marked 'broken' on the schedule, but have not yet been sent to the unscheduled list (not recommended).
- Provider: Only view appointments for a specific Provider.
- Clinic: Only view appointments for a specific Clinic.
Only view appointments for a specific Site.
- Code Range: Only view unscheduled appointments with specific procedures attached. Enter a single procedure code or range of codes.
- From / To: Click the down arrow to select a specific date range from a calendar. Click the down arrow again to close the calendar. Date defaults to today's date.
To schedule an appointment or change its unscheduled status, there are two options:
- Option 1:
Right click and select Send to Pinboard, then schedule the appointment. See Pinboard.
- Option 2: Double click on the appointment. The Edit Appointment window will open. Make Commlog notes as needed. To schedule, click Pinboard, then drag it to the Appointment schedule.
The unscheduled appointment will no longer show in the Unscheduled List.
To change the active patient, right click a patient, then click Select Patient.
To jump to a patient's chart from Unscheduled List:
- Click to highlight the patient.
- Right click and select See Chart.
- Click anywhere behind the Unscheduled List window to view chart.
Print List: Print the list as it appears on-screen.