The Unscheduled List is a place to temporarily store Appointments that need follow up (e.g. no-shows, canceled appointments). Review it frequently to keep it manageable.
There are a few ways to send an scheduled appointment to the Unscheduled List.
- In the appointment schedule, right click on the appointment, then select Send to Unscheduled List.
- On the Edit Appointment Window, select UnschedList as the Status.
- In the appointment schedule, single click on the appointment, then click the Unscheduled List action button on the right.
Do not send appointments that have planned appointments to the Unscheduled List. Instead, simply delete the scheduled appointment, then use the Planned Appointment Tracker
to track and reschedule.
In the Appointments module, click the Appointment Lists icon in the upper right, then click Unscheduled.
The Unscheduled List is non-modal; you can browse to other windows while it is open.
Narrow or sort the unscheduled list by specific criteria. Click Refresh to update.
- Order by: Sort the list alphabetically by appointment status, alphabetically by last name, first name, or by date the appointment was created.
- Include Broken Appointments: Include appointments that have been marked broken, but have not yet been sent to the Unscheduled List (not recommended). See Breaking Appointments.
- Provider: Only view appointments for a specific provide.
- Clinic: Only view appointments for a specific clinic. Only visible when Clinics is turned on.
- Site: Only view appointments for a specific Site.
- Code Range: Only view unscheduled appointments for specific procedures. Enter a single procedure code or range of codes.
- From / To: Click the down arrow to select a specific date range from a calendar. Click the down arrow again to close the calendar. Date defaults to today's date.
To change the active patient, right click a patient, then click Select Patient.
To jump to a patient's chart, right click on the patient, then select See Chart.
Print List: Print the list as it appears on-screen.
Setup: Change default report dates.
Days Past: Determines the default Start Date. Leave blank to show all.
Days Future: Determines the default End Date.
Reschedule an Appointment
Option 1: Right click on the appointment, then select Send to Pinboard. Drag the appointment to the schedule.
Option 2: Double click on the appointment to open the Edit Appointment window. Make commlog notes as needed. Click Pinboard then drag it to the schedule.
Once rescheduled, the appointment no longer shows in the Unscheduled List.