The Account Colors definition changes the text color for different types of entries in the Account Module, Patient Account grid.
- Default: Text color when line item is not one of the entry types below.
- Patient Payments
- Insurance: Claims with a status of waiting to send or sent
- Comm: Statements
- PayPlan: Payment Plan charges (AgedCreditsandDebits).
- Insurance Payment: Insurance payments that have been received
- Received Ins Claim: Claims with a status of received
- Received Pre-Auth: Preauthorizations with a status of received (marked hidden as of version 15.4)
- Broken Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9986 (missed appointment)
- Canceled Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9987 (canceled appointment)
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definition Setup, then select Account Colors.
- Double-click an entry type.
Name cannot be changed.
- Color: Click the box to select a color.
- Click OK to save.