In Standard Reports, in the Production and Income section, click Monthly Production Goal.
The Monthly Production Goal report compares your production goals with your actual production. Production goals can be set from the Edit Provider window.
Providers: Select the providers needed on the report, or check All.
Clinics: Select the clinics needed on the report, or check All.
Date Range: Select the date range criteria.
- This Month: Click to run the report for the current month.
- From / To: Enter specific to and from dates to run the report for.
Show Insurance Write-offs:
- Using insurance payment date: Write-offs are calculated based on date of insurance payment.
- Using procedure date: Write-offs are calculated based on date of procedure.
- Using initial claim date for write-off estimates, ins pay date for write-off adjustments.
Click OK to generate the report.
- Production: Total amount of completed procedures, before write-offs or adjustments.
- Prod Goal: The total goal of the selected providers. Providers must be scheduled.
- Scheduled: Production in scheduled appointments. Procedures must be attached to appointments to calculate.
- Adjusts: Adjustments or discounts added to completed and treatment planned procedures.
- Writeoffs: Amount of total insurance write-offs.
- Total Prod: Total production
Note: Occasionally, this report may change if a patients Treatment Plan has not been viewed. Once viewed, the report will refresh with the new discount information.