In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard. In the Monthly section, click Ins Pay Plans Past Due.
The Insurance Payment Plans Past Due Report lists patients with Insurance Payment Plans that have balances overdue by at least 30 days. This report is especially useful for orthodontic offices. Insurance payment plan past due amounts do not show in the patient's payment plans grid.
Patients with insurance plans past due that meet the criteria will list. Click a column title to sort results in ascending or descending order.
Change the report criteria:
- Days past due: Filter report by number of days the insurance payment plan is past due. 30 days is the default. Enter any number above 30 to further refine the search results.
- Provs: Select providers to include, or select All providers.
- Clinics: Select the clinics to include in the report, or select All clinics.
Click Print to print the report grid, or Export to save it as a .txt file.
- Patient: Name of the patient with an outstanding insurance payment plan.
- DateLastPmt: The date of the last received insurance plan payment.
- #Overdue: Number of insurance plan payments that are overdue.
- AmtOverdue: Dollar amount of the payment that is overdue.
- CarrierName/Phone: Name and phone number of the insurance company attached to the overdue payment plan.