In the Appointments Module, at the right, production and daily production goals can be viewed.
Daily Prod: By default, the value reflects the daily production sum for all procedures attached to appointments where at least one provider has a provider bar showing in the appointment view.
Daily Goal: View the total daily production goal for all providers scheduled in the appointment view. The value is calculated multiplying the hourly production goal by the hours scheduled for the provider. Hourly goals are entered on the Edit Provider window. Production and provider bars must be added to the appointment view.
To show a value in this field:
- Production or NetProduction must be added to the Appointment View.
- Providers must be associated to the appointment view.
- If using Clinics, appointments must be assigned to the clinic selected.
Only one amount shows when gross and net amounts are the same. If two amounts show, gross and net amounts are different.
- The first number is the gross (sum) of the procedure fees.
- The second number is the net after subtracting all write-offs and write-off estimates. Write-offs will be used when viewing dates in the past; estimates will be used when viewing current or future dates.
Production by Operatory: Hover over an operatory header, or single-click on the header to view production totals for the operatory.
Appointments Module Preferences that affect the value:
- Appointment module production use operatories: Calculate the value based on the sum for all procedures scheduled in operatories that show in the appointment view. This preference ignores any providers on the appointments.
- Add daily adjustments to net production: Controls whether or not adjustments are included in the net production total. The net production on appointments may not equal net production total if adjustments are not attached to procedures.
- To view actual production numbers, see Production and Income Reports.
- Net production can be greater than gross production if a patient in the appointment view has received a refund