Daily production and daily production goals can be quickly viewed on the right of the Appointments Module.
Daily Prod: By default, the value reflects the daily production sum for all procedures attached to appointments for providers whose time bars show in the appointment view.
To show a value in this field:
- Production or NetProduction must be added to the Appointment View.
- Providers must be associated to the appointment view.
- If using Clinics, appointments must be assigned to the clinic selected.
Only one amount shows when gross and net amounts are the same. If two amounts show, gross and net amounts are different.
- The first number is the gross (sum) of the procedure fees.
- The second number is the net after subtracting all write-offs and write-off estimates. Write-offs will be used when viewing dates in the past; estimates will be used when viewing current or future dates.
Appointments Module Preferences that affect the value:
- Appointment module production use operatories: Calculate the value based on the sum for all procedures scheduled in operatories that show in the appointment view.
- Add daily adjustments to net production: Controls whether or not adjustments are included in the net production total. The net production on appointments may not equal net production total if adjustments are not attached to procedures.
- To view actual production numbers, see Production and Income Reports.
- Net production can be greater than gross production if a patient in the appointment view has received a refund
Daily Goal: View the total daily production goal for all providers scheduled in the appointment view. The value is calculated using the hourly production goals for each scheduled provider, as entered on the Provider. Production must be added to the appointment view.