In the Main Menu, click eServices, Misc. The Miscellaneous tab of the eServices Setup window will display.
The eServices Setup, Miscellaneous Tab allows you to set the time window for sending automated Web Sched Recall reminders, eReminders, and eConfirmations. It is also a way to access the old Mobile Synch area.
Automated eServices Schedule
The automated eServices schedule determines the time window during which automated Web Sched Recall, eReminders, and eConfirmations can be sent.
- Start Time: The earliest a due message can be sent.
- End Time: The latest a due message can be sent.
The eConnector must also be running during the time window. Messages due after the End time each day will be sent at the End time. Same day eReminders that are due within one hour of the Start time (or before) will be sent one hour before the appointment, regardless of Start time.
- To send messages at all hours of the day, regardless of time, set the Start and End time to the exact same time.
- When sending eReminders for same day appointments, you may want to set a Start time that is several hours before the first appointment of each day. Example: To always send an eReminder three hours before 9 a.m. appointments, set the Start time to 6 a.m.
- To preview 24 hour run times, change your workstation clock settings to 24 HR.
Select the date format to apply in email and text messages (eReminders, eConfirmations, manual confirmations, Web Sched ASAP messages, ASAP List text messages, Web Sched Recall reminders, Web Sched Notify messages, Patient Portal Invites, and email templates that contain appointment date tags).
If using a Custom date format, use the following information as a guide:
- M = month number without a leading zero
- MM = month number with a leading zero
- MMM = abbreviated month name
- MMMM = full month name
- d = day of month number without a leading zero
- dd = day of month number with a leading zero
- ddd = abbreviated day of week
- dddd = full day of week
- yy = two digit year
- yyyy = four digit year
Show Mobile Synch (old-style)
Click to access the old mobile synch interface. See Mobile Synch Setup.