The Account Quick Proc add definition controls the list of items, and associated procedure codes, that can be quickly added to the patient account using the Quick Procs dropdown in the Account Module (e.g. toothpaste, toothbrush).
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, then select Account Procs Quick Add.
- Click Add to add a new item, or double-click an item to edit.
- Name: Enter the item name. This name will identify this item in the Quick Procs dropdown. However, when added to the patient's account, the procedure's description will always match the procedure code's description.
- Procedure Codes: Enter the procedure code associated with the item. If you enter multiple codes, separate each code with a comma.
- Click OK to save.
Reorder Quick Proc Items
The order of items affects the order of items in the Quick Procs drop down menu. On the main Definitions window, highlight an item, then click the up/down arrows to move it up or down.
Remove Quick Proc Items
To remove an item from the drop down list, you have two options:
- If the item has never been added to a patient's chart, you can delete it. Open the Edit Definitions window, then click Delete.
- If the item has been added to a patient's chart, mark the item as Hidden. On the main Definitions window, highlight the item, then click Hide. Or, on the Edit Definitions window, double click the item, then check the Hidden box. To show a hidden item, uncheck the Hidden box on the Edit Definitions window.