In the Appointments Module, in the Toolbar, click Print.
- Start / Stop Time: Enter specific times to include in the list.
- Operatories per page: Directly affect how many pages will print. More operatories per page will result in fewer printed pages.
- Font Size: Affects how many pages will print.
- Color Selection
- Full color: Operatories, blockouts, and appointments boxes will print in solid color as they appear on screen.
- Less color: Operatories with blockouts with be printed with a crosshatch in the corresponding blockout color. Closed operatories will be printed with a crosshatch in the corresponding color. Appointments will be printed in white.
- Grayscale: Printed without color. Operatories with blockouts will show a crosshatch and closed operatories show a crosshatch going the opposite direction. Appointments are printed in white.
- Print: Print the appointment schedule for the day. Will print the currently selected Appointment View.
- Preview: Review the print output.
- Save: Save settings for the next time you print.
Print Routing Slips: Print routing slips for appointments on the schedule for the selected day. Not available if Headquarters is the selected clinic, or if Week view is selected.
- All for Day: Print all routing slips for appointments assigned to the selected clinic on the selected day.
- Current View Only: Print routing slips for the selected appointment view.
Note: The current setting for Day or Week view in the Appointments Module will determine if a daily or weekly list is printed. Time increments and rows per increment set in Appointment Views
can affect printing. If too many pages are still printing, increase the time increment or set the rows per increment to one.