Procedure Codes / Fee Schedule Report
The Procedure Codes Report prints procedure fees by Fee Schedule. If you have entered clinic and/or provider-specific fees, you can also print a report of the fees that differ by provider/clinic.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the List section, click Procedure Codes.
- Select the fee schedule criteria. You can print global fees in a fee schedule, or narrow the results to only fees that are different by clinic and/or provider.
Fee schedule: The 'global' fee schedule.
Clinic: Narrow the results to only include fees that are different for the clinic. Select Default to not filter by clinic.
Provider: Narrow the results to only include fees that are different for the provider. Select Default to not filter by provider.
Hint: The options reflect the selection options available when entering fee schedule, clinic, and/or provider fees in the Procedure Code List.
- Select other report options:
Show blank fees: By default, procedure codes with no fee will not be included in the report. Check this box to include codes with blank fee entries.
Code: Sort the report by procedure code.
Categories: Group the report by procedure code category.
Note: Reports by category never show codes in hidden categories. Reports by code only show codes in hidden categories when they have a fee.
- Click OK to preview the report. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
Below is a report of fees in a global fee schedule, sorted by category:
Below is a report of procedure codes that have clinic fees that are different from the global fees, sorted by code.
Below is a report of procedure codes that have clinic and provider fees that are different from the global fee, sorted by code.