Custom Aging Report
The Custom Aging report allows users to customize which transactions to age. The results are based on the guarantor or individual's primary provider. The default criteria settings match the Aging of AR Report. Aging can be run as of a historical date (see As Of Date in Customize the Report section below).
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly area, click Custom Aging.
- Select filter criteria and click Refresh to generate the report. Click a column heading to sort.
- Click Print. Results print as shown in the grid.
Customize the Report
As Of Date: Enter a date from which to begin calculating aging. Default is today.
Include the following: Check a criteria box to include it in the aging report.
- Procedure Fees: Include procedure fees.
- Adjustments: Include adjustments.
- Pay Plan Charges: Include pay plan charges in the aged amounts.
- Pay Plan Credits: Include pay plan credits in the aged amounts. See Payment Plan Procedures and Credits.
- Patient Payments: Include patient payments.
- Insurance Payments: Include insurance payments.
- Insurance Estimates: Include insurance estimates.
- Write-offs: Include write-offs. Must be checked to show Capitation write-offs.
- Write-off Estimates: Include write-off estimates.
- Exclude: Check this box to exclude negative balances.
- Include: Check this box to include negative balances.
- Show Only: Check this box to only show negative balances.
Age of Account: Only show accounts aged over the selected value.
Age Write-offs by: Calculate write-offs by procedure date or insurance payment date. The default is determined by the Default to using Proc Date for PPO write-offs preferences in Report Setup.
Group By: Show one patient or family (guarantor) per row.
Billing Types, Providers, Clinics: Check All to include all criteria, or select individual items to include.
Age Credits: Age credits in increments of 0-30, 31-60, 61-90, and 90+ instead of aging credits using standard calculation (applying credits to oldest charges first).
Exclude Inactive Patients: Check to exclude all patients with an inactive status. Archived and deceased patients will never show.
Exclude Bad Addresses: Check to exclude patients with no zip code.