Claims Not Sent Report
This is a report of Claims that have been created, but not sent. It can be generated for a single date or date range.
Note: To control user access to this report, see Report Setup - Security Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly section, click Claims Not Sent.
- From/To: Filter the report by date range.
- Clinics: If using Clinics, highlight the clinics to include. Click All to select all clinics.
- Claim Filter: Select the type of claims you would like to populate.
- WaitQ: 'Waiting to Send' are claims waiting in the queue.
- Holding: 'Hold until pri received' are secondary claims.
- Unsent: 'Unsent' are claims marked with the unsent status.
- Refresh: Click to update report results.
- Click Run Report to print or export the list.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.