This is a report of all appointments for a date or date range, and for all or specific providers or clinics. It can also be used to track which appointments were scheduled using a Web Sched service.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists section, click Appointments.
- Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- Clinics: If using Clinics highlight the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics or click All to select all clinics.
- Date Range: Enter the start and end date, or click Today or Tomorrow to change both dates to today or tomorrow's date.
- Web Sched Appointments: If using Web Sched, track which appointments were scheduled using each service by filtering the report. Selecting one or both of these options will result in only appointments that meet the criteria to be included in the report. All other appointments will be excluded.
Show Recall Appointments: Show appointments scheduled using Web Sched Recall.
Show New Patient Appointments: Show appointments scheduled using Web Sched New Patient Appointments.
- Click OK to preview the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.