Users on support receive the following benefits:
- Access to unlimited technical support.
- Software updates, bug fixes, and new features as new versions are released.
- Access to eServices including:
If a user chooses to cancel Open Dental support, access to the above items will no longer be available.
To cancel Open Dental support, you must call technical support.
- Users must have met the minimum support requirements.
- Most users must have been on support for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.
- EHR users must have been on support for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Users cannot be sharing a database with other locations that are on support and receiving software updates (e.g. using replication, remote desktop/ remote app server).
Any discounts earned while on support will be lost when support is cancelled.
Users not on support have two options when support is needed:
- Reinstate support for a minimum of three months. Support will be reinstated at the current pricing listed. Any previous discounts will no longer be valid.
- Incident support. Users may pay a one-time incident support fee.
You may continue to use Electronic Prescriptions and Integrated Texting if support is cancelled, although increased usage charges may apply.
To cancel eServices, see the eService Portal.