The Recently Contacted list in Recall is a list of patients that have received a recall reminder.
In the Recall List, select the Reminders tab.
Change the list View criteria then click Refresh List to expand or limit the list results.
- From/To: Select a date range to view patients who were sent a recall reminder between these dates.
- Clinic: Select the clinic(s) to view patients from these clinics that were sent a recall reminder.
The Reminder List grid lists the patients recently contacted and information about their recall.
- Date Time Sent: The date and time the recall reminder was sent.
- Patient: The last name, first name of the patient the reminder was sent to.
- Reminder Type: The reminder method (e.g. email, mail, phone).
- Age: Age of the patient the reminder was sent to.
The following fields are only updated when a Web Sched reminder is sent.
- Due Date: Date the patient's recall is due.
- Recall Type: The recall type the patient is due for.
- Recall Status: Recall status set from the Set Status dropdown or from the recall method.
Right-click on a patient in the grid to quicky view them in the Account or Family modules.