The Item Info window displays additional details about an image.
In the Imaging Module, right-click a file. In the menu, select Info.
Alternatively, this window will pop up when using the Import and Paste buttons from the Imaging Module.
- Category: Correspond to folder names. Select the category the image should be stored under. Customize options in Definitions, Image Categories.
- File Name: The name and location of the file. Files are automatically named using this format: LastnameFirstnameUniquenumber (the autoindex number of the document table in the database). They are stored in the patient's A to Z folder. Click Open Folder to open the file location.
- File Size: Displays the size of the selected file.
- Date and Time: Defaults to the time the image was captured but can be edited. Affects sort order.
- Provider: Use the dropdown to associate a provider with the image.
- Description: Enter a description for the image. This will show in tree view with the file date.
- Type: Determines the type of document you have entered. Changing the type will change the file icon in the list.
- Tooth Numbers: If this file pertains to a tooth, you can enter numbers for reference.
Audit Trail: View a log of all changes to the item (creating, editing, deleting).