Carrier group name definitions control the carrier group options available when adding or editing a carrier in the Insurance Carriers List. Carrier groups are a way to group insurance carriers for query purposes.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, then select Carrier Group Names.
- Click Add to add a new Carrier Group Name, or double-click a Group Name to edit.
- Name: Enter name of the group.
- Click OK to save.
Note: If no Carrier Group Names are created, or all are hidden, the Carrier Group option will not be available.
Reorder Carrier Group Names
On the main Definitions window, highlight a group name, then use the up/down arrows.
Hide a Carrier Group Name
There are two ways to hide a group name so it is no longer an option.
- On the main Definitions window, select the item, then click Hide.
- On the Edit Definition window, check the Hidden box.
- We recommend also moving the item to the bottom of the list. To show a hidden item, open the Edit Definition window and uncheck the Hidden box.