In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, Appt Procs Quick Add.
The Appt Proc Quick Add definition determines the list of procedures available in the Single click list of the Edit Appointment window.
Double-click an existing item or click Add to create a new item. The Edit Definition window will open.
- Name: Enter the item name. This identifies the item in the quick add list.
- ADA Code(s): Enter the procedure code or group of codes associated with the item. This field is case sensitive so enter the code as it appears in the Procedure Codes list.
- To enter more than one code, separate each code with a comma and do not add spaces (e.g., D0140,D0220).
- To associate a tooth number with the procedure, place the tooth number at the end of the code (e.g., D0220#7). The procedure code must have the treatment area set to Tooth. To enter the same code on multiple teeth, enter the code multiple times for each tooth (e.g., D0220#7, D0220#8, etc.)
- Procedures with a treatment area other than Mouth or Tooth (when the tooth number is specified) should not be added to a Appt Procs Quick Add definition as users are not prompted to enter the treatment area.
Click OK to save.