In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on SMARTDent from www.raymedical.com.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
SMARTDent will select the patient by matching the Patient/Chart Number and Patient Name (FName + LName) to the patient that is selected in Open Dental.
Ensure SMARTDent/RayBridge is set to run as an administrator.