In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on ImageFX from scican.com.
Patient Gallery is an imaging system. Also known as ImageFX. Website: www.patientgallery.com.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
The following information is passed to Patient Gallery using command line parameters during a bridge attempt: PatNum or ChartNumber, first name, last name, SSN, and date of birth. Any semicolons present in any of these fields will be removed before sending to Patient Gallery.