In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on Florida Probe from www.floridaprobe.com.
Florida Probe is a periodontal charting software. Website: http://www.floridaprobe.com/.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on Additional Properties to change settings. Use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
If you have set a Windows system path, then fp32.exe will work as the Path of file to open.
Open Dental sends the following command line arguments:
fp32.exe /search /prompt /chart "<PatNum or ChartNumber>" /first <first-name> /last <last-name>