In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on Dexis Integrator from www.kavo.com.
Dexis Integrator allows offices to use RDP to connect with Dexis. Website: https://www.kavo.com/en-us/.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Double-click on Additional Properties to change settings.
- You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button:
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
The selected patient information is sent to the Integrator software and the Integrator will forward that info to the local PC to launch Dexis locally with the selected patient. It will cause the RDP session to be minimized and when the local Dexis is closed the RDP session will be maximized again.