Customize Treatment Plans Using Sheets
Treatment plans can be customized using Sheets.
Enable the Preference
To use a custom sheet for all treatment plans, enable the preference in Treatment Plan Module Preferences.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Treat' Plan.
- Check the option 'Treatment Plans use Sheets'.
The custom treatment plan sheet listed first alphabetically will be used. For example, if there are two custom treatment plans named Custom Treatment Plan and Treatment Plan 2, Custom Treatment Plan will be used because it comes first alphabetically. If there is no custom treatment plan, the internal sheet will be used.
Uncheck the preference to use the classic treatment plan format instead.
Set up a Treatment Plan Sheet
1. In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
2. Copy a treatment plan sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Treatment Plan sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom treatment plan.
- Click New and create a new sheet with a Treatment Plan type.
- Double click an existing custom treatment plan to edit it.
- Highlight an existing custom treatment plan then click Duplicate to copy it.
Below is a copy of the internal Treatment Plan sheet.
3. Change the sheet as needed, then click OK to save it.
A treatment plan sheet must have exactly one signature box. It also must have at least one Grid: TreatPlanMain.
Some fields are only available to sheets with a Treatment Plan type.
- Special fields: Include the tooth chart and tooth chart legend.
- Grids: There are three grid options.
TreatPlanMain: The grid between the tooth chart legend and Family Insurance Benefits. At least one of this grid type must exist on a treatment plan sheet. The columns, header, width and order are determined in Display Fields, TreatmentPlanModule.
TreatPlanBenefitsFamily: Family Insurance Benefits grid
TreatPlanBenefitsIndividual: Individual Insurance Benefits grid