Routing slips are a type of Sheet and can be customized. Only the top-most routing slip in the list of custom sheets will be used for printing. If no custom routing slips exist, the internal routing slip is used. To print routing slips, see Routing Slips.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Routing Slip sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom sheet.
- Click New and create a new custom sheet with a RoutingSlip type.
- Double click an existing custom sheet of RoutingSlip type to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom sheet of RoutingSlip type, then click Duplicate to copy it.
- Change the routing slip as needed.
General Sheet Properties
- Click OK to save.
Below is a copy of the internal sheet for Routing Slip.